html>
Wonderful Story :)
Happy unniversary !
Friday, June 3, 2011 | 1:21 AM | 0 comments
Today is a good day and im so happy to say it..what will happen with that day..awwss~why im so happy right now..?i dont know if he will happy with me or not..but i just want to say HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you sayang..hope you like it..one more thing,i hope you will happy with me eventhough i cant spend more time with you..if you not happy with me,,im so sorry because im not perfect to be a good girl...and i wanna to say that i really love you so much heykal...i hope one day we'll like this picture sayang...!HAPPY ANNIVERSARY !
                                             I try to speak english, I'm sorry

Older Post | Newer Post
Say Hello !
Haii annyongg !Thanks view yee ? do follow do talk okay kt bawahh tu ajaaa..Thankiuu saranghae youu


Navigations ~~

Owner Sahabat Post


Im your
Photobucket
Thanks !
Skin By Ezatee
Edited By Cekdut yaw.
My Pinly Blog ! ! Follow me? | Dashboard